Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow on the ground and thinking Spring - where is it?

Last week we had some warm weather and then it snowed again. So now I look out the window and see snow on the round but keep thinking of Spring. Looking forward to warm days, flowers sprouting, birds singing, people cutting their grass! I love the smell of cut grass especially in the spring.

I have started 2 projects. One is a crocheted baby afghan and the other is a baby quilt. I started the afghan using light yellow baby yarn. I plan to add pink and a light green, too. Then I will put a ruffle around it.

For the quilt, I bought some embroidered quilt blocks on EBay and will sew it together with pink fabric. The quilt blocks are white background and the embroidery is various baby girl blocks. It will look good with the pink fabric around the white blocks. Now I have to get going. The grandbaby is due in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment