Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas & Thanksgiving!

I started shopping for Christmas presents. I ordered some from Amazon.com. I love that sight. It just makes it so easy to shop and they ship it right to your door. Love it!

Today I went to Kohl's and got some great deals! The store was packed but they seemed to handle it pretty well. I really didn't have to wait in line very long.

We have 9 grandchildren between the two of us. There is another grandchild on the way (next May). So there are a lot of gifts to get.

I also need to start shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. I want to get a 30 pound fresh turkey for the group we will have. I just love Thanksgiving! The family gets together and everyone sits at the table to eat. You try to catch up in what each person has been doing but sometimes you just run out of time. It is just great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment