Saturday, May 28, 2011

Back to work!

It's been a busy time - physical therapy, Ocean City Streetrod show, and going back to work. I am glad that I have 3 days off this weekend! The streetrod show was great! The weather was perfect. I even ot a sunburn! We ate at Bon Fire twice. The first time there were 35 people with us. Most of them were with the car club.

My foot is getting better but just not 100%. I have been going to physical therapy twice a week. The doctor gave me a gel to put on the ankle. It is called Arnica Gel Plus. It is suppose to reduce the swelling and pain. It is a herbal method that goes back thousand of years. Hope it helps.

We have a new granddaughter. Her name is Carissa Peyton and she made her debut on 5/4/11. She is really cute! I even made her a quilt.

Went back to work on 5/23. It was nice seeing everyone again. Now I have to catch up with everything. By the end of the week I was tired!

Next weekend is the NSRA Nationals at York. Denny will be taking his '54 Chevy pickup. It is a nice event. Many of our friends go there.

Well, gotta get going to Ariana's birthday party. She is 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment